Monday 7 March 2011

28 days and counting

Recently I was lucky enough to be selected for a 28 day trial on the Jenny Craig program.
I think it has been around for a few years in the US but has only recently come to the UK - basically for the first time of ordering, 28 days worth of food is delivered to you together with a program bible, 4 week menu plans and most importantly a telephone call !! - where the advisors talk you through EVERYTHING and any questions you have they are there to help you, the only thing you have to add is the fresh fruit and veg and any starch, protein snacks you want to add,


now with any diet/healthy eating program my main concern is - 'am I going to be hungry?' but so far with the Jenny Craig program my only concern is ' WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT IT ALL !!' I am used to bulk buying with having a family of 5 but there is seriously so much food - Im on day 1 at the moment - this along with my running there will be nothing left of me ! - I cant wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment