Monday 9 March 2009

pointers for the day

20 Affirmations for Busy Mom BloggersBy Jennifer James
I have been blogging since January 2004 and now, five years later, I feel a powerful shift in mom blogging taking place. There is an incessant flurry of blogging information to soak up and learn, more and more companies to connect with, phenomenal opportunities around every corner, tons of products to review, and increasing competition to rise to the “tipping point” ranks of the mom blogosphere. To be sure, it is a thrilling time to be a mom blogger. But it is also an optimal time to take a moment to reflect on why we all started blogging in the first place. For me, it was to connect with moms, voice my opinion to the world, and hone my skills as a writer and I never want to forget that.Here are 20 affirmations for busy mom bloggers perfect for times when life seems to go a little too fast and blogging seems like it’s more of an obligation than a gift.
1. I love my blog.
2. My job as a mom blogger is to be true to myself.
3. There are plenty of opportunities for everyone.
4. Meeting new mom bloggers is an experience I treasure.
5. Mom blogging is a cherished gift.
6. I am a great blogger.
7. I am not afraid to challenge myself as a blogger.
8. I have an influential voice in the blogosphere.
9. I am grateful for my blog.
10. I am thankful for each and every one of my readers.
11. I am appreciative that my family supports my need to blog.
12. Every experience I have had as a blogger has been worth it.
13. I am thankful for my ability to write.
14. It is gratifying to know I am chronicling my life’s journey for my children and grandchildren.
15. My blog is my personal sanctuary.
16. I will do my part to make the mom blogosphere a nurturing community.
17. My blog is an extension of myself, not my whole self.
18. I will cherish every comment.
19. I love being a creator of good content.
20. I am a mom blogger and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment