Wednesday 30 September 2009

Walkabout Wednesday

New Feature, What is walkabout Wednesday?

Well I thought I love looking at other blogs, I think it gives you an insight into other families and lifestyles and more often than not you pick up fantastic tips and advice that you would never have thought of in a month of Sundays or are so obvious you cant see them, you may also be lucky enough to build a friendship so you can share trials and tribulations. Join me as I 'Walkabout' and take a look at other blogs and if I find any new articles here is where you will find them, and maybe make a comment if an article strikes a chord with me. hope you enjoy them x

1. www.perfectlyhappymum.com

2. www.whosthemummy.co.uk love the post - 'and its not even 9' !

3. www.englishmum.com


take a peek and see what you think - x

No comments:

Post a Comment