Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year !!


Happy new year to you all, January 1st all over again! I personally love the new year I have never been one of these people who frown on the new year unfolding infront of them, to me one of the things I love doing on January 1st is to take a walk somewhere outdoors preferably on my own but just so I can have 5 minutes peace I love to breath in the cold refreshing air and makes me realise that the whole year is spread out infront of us, it is a blank canvas to do our very best on full of promise, opportunites and hope.


So what is everyones resolutions?? or does anyone still make them?


I do still make them, but also think that it is an ongoing process, dont just give up when you fall at the first hurdle, so mine are:


1. To be a more considerate blogger - post more and to comment on blogs that I follow more and to support the blogging community.


2. Spend more time with the family - family outings, holidays, and just connect more day to day, hits me every so often you get so wrapped up in everyday life that you forget to stop and smell the roses


3. Reconnect with my more spiritual side, as with most things pre- children it is another aspect that I have left to dwindle I used to think about things more first rather than just jumping in - or is that just taking time for myself?


4. and the usual suspects !! continue to lose weight- I have signed up for a walking marathon in April so need to get back into training for that, carry on with the budgeting and to have a happy healthy year for my family, friends and fellow blogsters !!


May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best and a fruitful happy healthy year

No comments:

Post a Comment